About Our Pool Service Company
Do you know if your pool system is working properly? Take advantage of our free pool and system inspection! Any major problems discovered now can be comfortably dealt with well in advance of the swimming season when pool service is both hard to get and rushed. Plus, we stand behind our weekly services with our Total Satisfaction Guarantee.
SPARKLING POOLS AND SPA CARE, INC., is a family owned pool maintenance company established in 2009. We are a local pool service company, operating in the same areas where we live, work and play. We are pool service professionals specializing in the maintenance of pools and spas. Between our office staff, we have more than 15 years in pool service experience. All of our pool technicians are Certified Pool Operators (CPO), the highest certification offered by “National Swimming Pool Foundation”. We are also members of good standing with the Better Business Bureau since 2009. Our office staff consists of the following: Office Manager, Bookkeeper, Outside Sales Manager and Service Manager, who oversees our certified pool technicians. We are licensed and insured. Check out our gallery for even more evidence of the persistent work that we do for our clients.
My initial swimming pool service and checks include:
- inspect pool tiles, surroundings and gutters for signs of ice or freeze damage;
- check pump room for pipe leaks or leaky valves;
- open sand filters and check sand quality and level;
- open DE filters and check the integrity of the grids;
- open cartridge filters and check cartridges for damage or wear;
- check/ run pool pump to ensure well-lubricated bearings and silent operation;
- check transformers and power supplies for water damage or corroded terminals;
- inspect fuse box and ensure operability of trip switches and earth leakage units;
- make the preliminary inspection of pool lights and determine lamps that need replacing;
- ensure the pool water is still in pristine condition with no trace of algae.